ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Anyone testing Daminion Media Manager ?

<< < (7/15) > >>

K.Murat:
Please check a new Daminion build

joiwind:
Well I tested 0.9.0.525 and Daminion still tries to read the floppy drive.
I then closed the catalog, closed Daminion, reopened Daminion and it still tries to read the floppy drive AND opens the previous catalog.

K.Murat:
Did you close Daminion when updating? What version do you see on Help > About?

I've checked 525 version and it works fine for me when I attach my Floppy drive (in comparison to 524 version that is silently tries to access to the floppy-drive)

joiwind:
I downloaded the new version from the link in your post, it uninstalled 524 and installed 525 (yes 525 is shown in >About).

I tried again - opening Daminion, closing catalog etc... Daminion still tries to access the floppy drive when the catalog is closed, so I did the simplest thing and dis-activated the floppy disk driver - so that's fixed. However Daminion still opens the previous catalog when loading ... but please don't worry about that KM, it was just an idea for an option - the floppy disk problem WAS a problem !

K.Murat:
I've added an option to not open the latest catalog in our feature list (if it was closed before closing the Daminion)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version