ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Robosoft from Ground Zero

(1/4) > >>

Renegade:
I'm about ready to launch a new site shortly, but along with the site launch, I'm going to be blogging about it at Cynic.me.

There are a bunch of things that I'm going to cover over the next few months.

One of the topics is going to be Robosoft. This is the first introductory post:

Using Robosoft from Ground Zero

I’ve gone on for years about how absolutely wicked amazing and mind-blowing Robosoft it and how it can catapult you in the search engines. I’ve threatened to write a book on it as well, and while I managed to start it, I never finished. Well, this is where that all stops. I’m going to blog it out here and show just how Robosoft and PAD work.

--- End quote ---

If you are looking to promote your software, I'd encourage you to read along over the next few months. I'm going to post a lot of information that only a very few people know.

One of my motivations is to show that it works and to silence the nay-sayers.

Now, back to work on actually doing it~! :D

mouser:
looking forward to reading it  :up:

nudone:
Looks like it will be essential reading.

mahesh2k:
Hey, post Open candy results related post on your blog too. Maybe we'll see some reactions or replies that we don't see on forums ? just a thought...

Renegade:
Hey, post Open candy results related post on your blog too. Maybe we'll see some reactions or replies that we don't see on forums ? just a thought...
-mahesh2k (March 19, 2011, 04:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

No worries there. I plan on posting a lot of information about the new site. I'll post a formal announcement here as well when it's open. I'm waiting for some feedback from a few guru friends before opening the site URL publicly.

I'll be posting a lot of things about OpenCandy as well.

I'm going to try to separate posts into more business and more technical entries with a few that combine both aspects.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version