ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

[freeware]:WikeNotes for you to manage your notes with ease

<< < (5/6) > >>

ahhha:
 @barney
yes, links do not work when editing a note, links work only after a note is saved.
Drag&drop of images works a little different with the old version -- 0.2, in 0.2 there is no HTML editor, while in the new version, the HTML editor introduced, you can insert an image with the toolbar icon, and the image will be saved into database, except that when the checkbox for `Only linking this` is checked. In that case, the image will not be saved into database, only a href link to the image. You can insert more than one images each time by ctrl+click in the open file dialog or just typing more urls such as "E:/pictures/17.jpg,E:/pictures/15.jpg,E:/pictures/16.jpg".

Autocomplete in the textbox of tag is in todo list.

Thanks for the detail comments.

@capitalH
Where are you? I'm planning to put a copy on dropbox.com, since I'm from China, my website is located in Beijing.

urlwolf:
Looks promising, but as capitalH, I cannot download it.
Maybe you can put it on dropbox, wuala or similar?
Thanks

barney:
yes, links do not work when editing a note, links work only after a note is saved.
-ahhha (April 21, 2011, 08:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well-l-l-l, not exactly  :'(.  Links that I paste in do not work even after the note having been saved.  Using v0.4, btw, after I finally managed to get past the password issue when upgrading from v0.3.  Mind you, links within the note work just fine, it's only the origin URL that I copy and paste into the top of the note that never becomes a link  :'(.

Actually, I have quite a wish list for WikeNotes  :P, but don't know how to get it to you ... tried contact form on the site, but either got no response, or it's in my spam folder - if the latter, I'm behind on checking it due to current workload.  One thing I'd really like to see, though, is to add a title list, prolly outline style, to the tag and month lists in the left panel  :-*.  The month list, btw, looks to be very handy.  In fact, it has been a couple of times lately.  The only thing I really miss is automated title and source url.

ahhha:
Version 0.5

ahhha:
The only thing I really miss is automated title and source url.
-barney (June 08, 2011, 06:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Try skydrive
http://cid-1a3b396d6f764eda.office.live.com/browse.aspx/wikenotes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version