ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

[freeware]:WikeNotes for you to manage your notes with ease

<< < (4/6) > >>

barney:
Looking forward to checking it out, using it.

One comment on the Web site.  It would be much more pleasurable to view if you'd shrink those screenshots by ~60%-50%.  Most folk aren't fond of horizontal scroll bars  :P.

ahhha:
Looking forward to checking it out, using it.

One comment on the Web site.  It would be much more pleasurable to view if you'd shrink those screenshots by ~60%-50%.  Most folk aren't fond of horizontal scroll bars  :P.
-barney (April 20, 2011, 07:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, shrank those screenshots. Thanks.

Since the installer of 0.3 is larger than 8M, I can't attach it here. Just download it from http://wikenotes.com

barney:
Yep, much better ... those first four (4) pics fit quite nicely into the viewport.  The last one is a bit large.

Installing WikeNotes v0.3 now.  Will be back [reasonably] soon with {kudos  :Thmbsup: | comments  :huh: | complaints  :'(}.

barney:
v0.3 2011-04-20 23:11:09

This part concerns mostly drag/drop or copy/paste from Web pages.

Appears to drag links, but not clickable - cursor changes appropriately when moved over apparent link.
Later attempts on same links clickable - time element?  This was a saved note.

Drag does not carry over images - not major, just for info - seems to allocate space for the image, but it grabs the alt value, not the image.  Most of the apps I've used of this nature do pretty much the same.  However, this was only one trial ... more will be forthcoming - different sizes, formats, and the like.  Oh, yeah ... clicking the image placeholder will open the page from which it was dragged.

My normal usage only involves images perhaps 30% of the time, although that usage might increase if it weren't so darned hard to get them in place.
-----
One thing that would be very handy - a couple of lists. One would be a list of available tags, the other would be a tag entry list. 
The tag entry list would enable to pre-enter tags that you'd expect to use. 
Then the available tag list would allow selection of appropriate tag(s) in order to avoid typos.  Of course, you'd still need the ability to add a new ad. hoc. tag to the note if you didn't have a suitable one available.

OK, that's enough for the moment ... me ear is crying to make love to a pillow.  But WikeNotes is looking very good  :up:.

capitalH:
Download attempt 1: Failed after 382 kb
Download attempt 2: Failed after 4183 kb
Download attempt 3: Download does not start.

I am really looking to test this as a repository for webpages (all my python/ahk etc "help files") as I have been looking for something like this forever.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version