ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: Birthdays (simple birthday tracking app)

<< < (3/17) > >>

zzynx:
Great job!  :Thmbsup:
(Btw, very handy that the month is already prefilled according to which month's table you last clicked on)

That's how I like apps to work.
--- End quote ---
That's a valid argument. ;)

Moreover, using escape calls the same routine as exiting the app so everything is saved, etc.
--- End quote ---
Except for the position/size.  :P
Those are not saved when I exit the app with Esc while they are when I exit via the menu or via the upper right close button.

skwire:
Helps when I uncomment certain lines of code, eh?   :D

Website | Download
v1.0.3 - 2011-03-18
    ! Size & position weren't saved under some circumstances.  (Thanks, zzynx)

zzynx:
Helps when I uncomment certain lines of code, eh? :D
--- End quote ---
;D

Thanks for the quick update.

Btw, I browsed around in Skwire Empire and I can't wait to let CoverArt Ops process my quite huge music library...  8)
Would you know if a similar application exists for checking the bitrates? (BitRate Ops)

skwire:
Keep in mind that CovArt Ops does NOT download covers or anything like that.  It simply shows you which folders do/don't have art in them (as well as their "quality" for lack of a better term).  My PlayTime app will show you the bitrates of your audio files.

PhilB66:
Excellent little helper. Kudos to grandma Marlene. Love the icons. Wish they were pop out cake style icons, though  :D

A request (or two)...

1. add to the right-click menu a check/uncheck all just for a specific month.
2. would love to add a comment/note by double clicking on a particular birthday. Is that possible?

Cheers,

Phil

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version