ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: Birthdays (simple birthday tracking app)

<< < (16/17) > >>

nogojoe:
no problems here skwire  thanks

oblivion:
Ideally, this version should just appear to work as normal on your machine but please let me know either way.  Thank you.
-skwire (March 19, 2012, 10:41 PM)
--- End quote ---
Looks good here -- but as I was already running the last new version, I wouldn't have seen the same conversion issues anyway, I imagine!

Pleased you worked out how to fix it, anyway -- that bug must have come as a nasty surprise to you!

nogojoe:
no problems here skwire  thanks
-nogojoe (March 20, 2012, 12:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

sorry to annoy you skwire having backed up the birthdays txt file (smart me this time  8) ) I thought I had better check the back up file and I find that the months are not being written to the Birthdays text file. :tellme:    yet they are still coming up properly when the program is opened.

skwire:
The months don't get written to the file in a literal sense.  You'll notice that the file is separated into twelve sections; each section represents the month.

nogojoe:
The months don't get written to the file in a literal sense.  You'll notice that the file is separated into twelve sections; each section represents the month.
-skwire (March 24, 2012, 06:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

thats great I can see that now  :up:

can you tell me what's the purpose of the add as monthly tick box?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version