ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

[PREDICTION] You Will Eat a Tablet in the Next Few Years

(1/3) > >>

Renegade:
I can see it coming. We are all going to having tablets rammed down our throats in the very near future.

The form factor is too good. They're too versatile. They will create new applications to streamline processes in daily life. Just imagine what could be done in education alone.

Not that it's a bad thing, but it's going to alienate some people.

Now, for my apologies... I know that some were expecting tabs of LSD. Sorry to disappoint. :P

f0dder:
Now, for my apologies... I know that some were expecting tabs of LSD. Sorry to disappoint. :P-Renegade (March 15, 2011, 01:36 AM)
--- End quote ---
Awww maaaaan, I thought this was going to be the second coming of Bear :(

Edvard:
No, I knew what you were referring to, I just thought you had some news that the next gen iPad was to be made out of bioplastic and corn syrup.

Cheese flavored, if you please...

app103:
Not likely to happen here, unless someone decides to produce one that's a quadcore with at least 2G ram, runs windows, and has a DVD burner, usb ports, a keyboard and a mouse, and works with my dsl...for under $200.

If they are anything like the current models, they will have to force those tabs of LSD on me first and then sell me one while I am under the influence.  ;D

f0dder:
If they are anything like the current models, they will have to force those tabs of LSD on me first and then sell me one while I am under the influence.  ;D-app103 (March 15, 2011, 03:10 AM)
--- End quote ---
Now, this made me ponder a bit...

Do you reckon Apple users have all been drugged with Scopolaminew? That'd kinda explain a few things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version