ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > fSekrit

FSekrit 1.40 Error Saving File

<< < (2/5) > >>

Tretyy:
wraith808
I'm trying to save changes to the previously existing file-container. Which is located in the root folder (Drive D - it is not the system). Windows 7 x86. Nothing has changed, many years I have used this file container without any problems.

I tried to create the new file-container, and it save the changes an error

c.gingerich:
You can try my self contained note app, Self Note. You can store more than one note in one file.

http://vdsfreak.com/post/133464183725/self-note

wraith808:
wraith808
I'm trying to save changes to the previously existing file-container. Which is located in the root folder (Drive D - it is not the system). Windows 7 x86. Nothing has changed, many years I have used this file container without any problems.

I tried to create the new file-container, and it save the changes an error
-Tretyy (November 13, 2016, 11:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

So, the container was working before, and is not working now, and is in the same location where it was working.  And when you try to create a new container in that location, you get the same error.

Have you tried to move the container and see the results?  And/or create a container in a different location?

Tretyy:
wraith808
Yes.
I recorded a video https://youtu.be/20Rucu3pblM . Explanation of what is happening: new.exe file after modification attempt is displayed, but it is no longer physically. How to explain it, I do not know.

wraith808:
Have you tried to move the container and see the results?  And/or create a container in a different location?

--- End quote ---
The reason I asked these is because of permissions.

In addition, after watching your video, it appears that the error is on renaming the temp file, which also seems like the error has to do with permissions.  I could be wrong on this, but considering that the tmp file seems to be the full file of your edits, and after you change to .exe it works, I don't think that to ask that is far afield.

Thoughts?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version