ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Timns Apps

timns Friendly Password Generator

<< < (4/5) > >>

superboyac:
This is cool, but just for my sake...
Could you also make the Asshole Password Generator?  It should do the opposite of what you specify it to do.  If I want uppercase, it gives me lowercase.  If I want random characters, it gives me easy words like "password".  .etc

timns:
Could you also make the Asshole Password Generator?  It should do the opposite of what you specify it to do.  If I want uppercase, it gives me lowercase.  If I want random characters, it gives me easy words like "password".  .etc
-superboyac (March 10, 2011, 10:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

;D - so an April 01 edition of this thing eh?

superboyac:
Could you also make the Asshole Password Generator?  It should do the opposite of what you specify it to do.  If I want uppercase, it gives me lowercase.  If I want random characters, it gives me easy words like "password".  .etc
-superboyac (March 10, 2011, 10:00 AM)
--- End quote ---
;D - so an April 01 edition of this thing eh?
-timns (March 10, 2011, 10:15 AM)
--- End quote ---
It's funny...it wouldn't be too much different than some other programs I am not fond of.  I remember working in Visio and thinking, "Visio!  What is your F--king problem?!   I'm trying to snap a line to this shape and it auto-snaps to EVERY SINGLE POINT other than the one I want!"  Drove me nuts.  It would seriously snap to just about everything except the very obvious and simple place I wanted it to go.  Argh!

timns:
very nice timns!

With XP + classic theme, the [Reset Fields] button gets cropped to [Reset Fi...]
Will it be downloadable at any stage?

-tomos (March 10, 2011, 03:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

Downloadable now old chap  :)

Runnable jar, again signed so it should run happily more-or-less anywhere

cranioscopical:
Nice work with that one, timns!

Oh yes, that reminds me...   How long did it take you to ensure that every single one of my passwords was going to be profoundly vulgar?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version