ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Micro-mini Review of Lipsum text generator

<< < (2/2)

Ath:
Whereas I have been the industry's standard dummy for a much shorter time.
-cranioscopical (March 11, 2011, 04:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

You are not alone in this I presume :P

timns:
This is a great example (and a nice snappy review, Chris!) of something that I never would have dreamed would exist.

This is one of the reasons that I have recently got into the habit of checking Bits du Jour and so on regularly: not so much to find the bargains, more to just see what's out there, in case it's something I never knew I needed, but now need really urgently  :o

Renegade:
Certainly an invaluable tool!

I've never seen it before, but as above, have been using the Lipsum.com site.

This is a great example (and a nice snappy review, Chris!) of something that I never would have dreamed would exist.

This is one of the reasons that I have recently got into the habit of checking Bits du Jour and so on regularly: not so much to find the bargains, more to just see what's out there, in case it's something I never knew I needed, but now need really urgently  :o
-timns (March 11, 2011, 05:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Bwahahahaha~! :D

I know the feeling... Much to the chagrin of my pocketbook~! :)

Ath:
Is the site DoCo'd already? (Just like Slashdotted, but by DoCo users alone), can't get the page to show :( it gives an 'Error 503 Service Unavailable, Guru Meditation...' message.
Seems the service has rebooted and now it's working again.

Arizona Hot:
I got into this recently when trying to get the LibreOffice extension to work(I couldn't). I found the original Latin text of  "De finibus bonorum et malorum " by Cicero" (all 5 sections). I prefer the Latin text to lipsum's gibberish. I found a few other things also. I know there is a Wikipedia article, but it is longer and this is a Quick Reply.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version