ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

V2 Beta of Clipboard Help+Spell With Support for Images

<< < (20/22) > >>

cranioscopical:
i think there will be a new tab dedicated to it in options
-mouser (May 04, 2011, 06:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sounds good to me!

IainB:
@mouser:
Just some feedback on CHS ß behaviour:

* I notice that if I copy some types of text from MS OneNote, it goes into CHS as an image clip. It doesn't seem to consistently do this, and I have not yet figured out what the criteria are that govern whether it goes into CHS as text (which is what I usually want) or as an image.
* CHS does not always copy when it is told to - i.e., no copy and no sound. If I go and do something else (clear the keyboard buffer?), then come back to the difficult copy, CHS will usually copy it OK.

mouser:
IainB, try to open up the CHS options and go to the new Stats tab, and see if you can reproduce the problem and watch how, if at all, the stats change when it fails to copy anything.  Let me know what you discover.

tomos:
I'm presuming that current behaviour is of no use to you either...-tomos
--- End quote ---

It's not ideal, no. It is light years ahead of having no image clips, however.-cranioscopical (May 04, 2011, 03:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

absolutely! I wasnt clear though - I meant current behaviour with regard to text from graphics programmes

The combination of arm-twisting 'clients' and mouser's generous indulgence could well produce something spectacular.-cranioscopical (May 04, 2011, 03:48 PM)
--- End quote ---
:up: :D

tomos:
The latest beta works nicer with text in Freehand:
Current clip keeps foramtting etc as expected
Older clips paste as text.

Thanks!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version