ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

V2 Beta of Clipboard Help+Spell With Support for Images

<< < (14/22) > >>

cranioscopical:
Didn't realize I hid it so well  :tellme:

-mouser (April 30, 2011, 07:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks very much. I fear you're not dealing with the sharpest knife in the drawer  :-[

barney:
Thanks very much. I fear you're not dealing with the sharpest knife in the drawer
-cranioscopical (April 30, 2011, 08:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Judgment reserved on whether you're the sharpest tool in the shed  :D ... but no one who punishes as well as do you could ever be considered dull  :P.

mouser:
one thing i want to remind people in case you missed it in the video -- you can edit a clip image file (press the edit button on toolbar), and the edited clip image be the new image used on subsequent pasting.

can anyone think of other features that would be useful for image clips?

mouser:
With all this image stuff, I figured it was time to pretty-up the other items in the quick paste menu (note also that the clip groups show their proper icons as well):

cranioscopical:
can anyone think of other features that would be useful for image clips?

-mouser (May 01, 2011, 12:14 AM)
--- End quote ---
As is normal in (my) life, just when you introduce the feature that I've most wanted — did I ever mention that? — I'm so buried under other stuff that I can't give it a proper work out.  :(

You may assume, however, that as soon as you turn your attention elsewhere I'll be baaack,  :-[

For the nonce, it has crossed my mind on a number of occasions that a toggle to pass the clips directly to an(other) editor could be very useful. Of course, this comes very close to ScreenShot Captor, incurring the kind of feature creep about which Superticker was concerned. If implemented, I'd imagine it working rather like the set stack option.

What was your thought on my request for an audible alert (option) for stack on/off?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version