ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

V2 Beta of Clipboard Help+Spell With Support for Images

<< < (13/22) > >>

mouser:
New minor update uploaded with options for preserving aspect ratio of clips in menu, plus some minor bug fixes.

cranioscopical:
options for preserving aspect ratio of clips in menu-mouser
--- End quote ---

Forgive me, I don't quite see where this toggles to affect the popup menu. Can you shine light into my mental darkness?

Also, in the viewer pane, the "100%" toggle there works wonderfully but always says "100%". Depending on the size of the pane and the size of the clip there are cases where one can't see at a glance which way it is set. For me, the "100%" implies a state rather than just a label

At the same time, may I say that I really like what you are doing with CH+S and very much appreciate the extra work you've been putting into it! For those of us with a need for this kind of thing it can save quite a lot of time and petty annoyance. Additionally, it serves as a fast "poor man's history" when successive captures are made of sequential steps in image editing (this is where grabbing additional clipboard information would really come into play some time in the future).

Thanks again for all that you're doing!

mouser:
the "100%" toggle there works wonderfully but always says "100%"
--- End quote ---

Ok try the latest beta, see if it's better now.

As for the aspect ratio, capture a really tall and thin, and a short and wide image to clipboard, then try changing between "preserve" and "full stretch" (option is in quick paste popup tab) as you show the quick paste popup menu.

Here's what you should see:

Preserve Aspect Ratio:

Minor Stretch:

Full Stretch:

cranioscopical:
the "100%" toggle there works wonderfully but always says "100%"
--- End quote ---

Ok try the latest beta, see if it's better now.-mouser (April 30, 2011, 11:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's excellent, thanks!

As for the aspect ratio, capture a really tall and thin, and a short and wide image to clipboard, then try changing between "preserve" and "full stretch" (option is in quick paste popup tab) as you show the quick paste popup menu.
--- End quote ---

Had tried the tall-thin/short-wide but I'm damned if I can find "preserve" or "full stretch". So, please, humiliate me and point out where they are.  :wallbash:

mouser:
Didn't realize I hid it so well  :tellme:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version