ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

V2 Beta of Clipboard Help+Spell With Support for Images

<< < (12/22) > >>

tomos:
interesting stuff going on here  :up: :)

So my question is, is this something people think is important to have an option for -- an option to size menu thumbnails for clips to preserve their aspect ratios?
-mouser (April 28, 2011, 07:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

this could certainly be helpful, but could be a PIA in terms of space used in the quick-paste list [=undecided]

tomos:
i could add -- a full screen/window gallery of all thumbnails in the current group/entire database.
-mouser (April 28, 2011, 09:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

I could see myself using this (but more if vector support were introduced) - the thumbnails would definitely need to be proportional here (to original clip).

So, I guess that's a +3/4 :p

EDIT/ where's the link for the most recent beta?
is it still here (bottom of page 1 of this thread) if so, I'm okay
V2 Beta with image support is here:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/clipboardhelpandspell/downloads/beta/ClipboardHelpAndSpellSetup.exe
-mouser (April 26, 2011, 11:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

cranioscopical:
where's the link for the most recent beta?
is it still here (bottom of page 1 of this thread) if so, I'm okay-tomos
--- End quote ---

Yes, that's what I've been using  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
A minor warning to users of the beta -- it's quite likely certain i will change some things about how clip images are presented/titled/etc, so don't spend time creating image clips that you want to be permanent in your collection just yet.

For example, I am now changing it so that the caption for image clip menu items is taken directly from the editable clip "Title", which will from now on be initialized by default to what it is now ("From APPNAME - WIDTHxHEIGHT (SIZEkb)").  In this way you will be able to edit the title of clip images manually later to give them custom menu captions.

mouser:
New beta version is up with the changes to image clip titles/menu captions.
(note that older clip images will show "incorrect" titles/captions, but that you can now edit image clip titles to customize them).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version