ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

V2 Beta of Clipboard Help+Spell With Support for Images

<< < (10/22) > >>

barney:
Proportional icons?  'Twould be a boon to my usage  :-*.  These old eyes have enough trouble identifying some icons w/o having to account for distortion  ;D.

cranioscopical:
is this something people think is important to have an option for
-mouser (April 28, 2011, 07:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not important to me but possibly a nice option.
I'm more likely to look through image clips using the main window.

mouser:
Which brings up another possible feature i could add -- a full screen/window gallery of all thumbnails in the current group/entire database.

barney:
a full screen/window gallery of all thumbnails
-mouser (April 28, 2011, 09:17 PM)
--- End quote ---
That's a thing that would be nice in order to avoid duplications.  Not an absolute necessity, but handy.  Mind, I'm looking at this from a purely personal usage perspective, so it might not be worth the effort, but methinks 'twould be a very nice enhancement  :Thmbsup:.

barney:
BTW, I know I've been lax about reporting, but the changes to date have afforded me about a 20% time reduction.  That's significant, even though the number seems small.  Any reduction(s) from 6-8 hours to ~4-6 hours is meaningful.  I know I've been lax about reporting, but that's because I've not found any issues with the program as it stands.  One thing that might be useful is a short title, entered at capture time, to define any particular image.  Again, that's from my own usage, not necessarily a thing of moment for the overall user base.  (Yeah, I know, but still ... )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version