ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

V2 Beta of Clipboard Help+Spell With Support for Images

<< < (8/22) > >>

mouser:
Note you can use the same menus/hotkeys to print image clips.

cranioscopical:
I've had image stuff in and out of Photoshop Illustrator and InDesign (CH+S doesn't 'see' text copied from Illustrator btw) as well as a bunch of other graphics stuff. Haven't bumped into a problem yet. If there is an issue, you can bet it'll occur in the middle of some crucial work and not while I'm playing around :o As long as it works with Photoshop I'm happy as that alone accounts for about 70% of my need for clips

This is very nice to have and, in my view, an invaluable addition to CH+S  :up: :up:

@mouser, this vector/bitmap (and other formats) is what I mentioned recently and it seems as if you are on the case.
I didn't try vectors in Illustrator as I pretty much knew what to expect.

mouser:
Glad you like it Chris.

ps.
The reason i finally got off my duff and wrote image support into CHS was because it was Chris' request when he won the programming time giveaway in the fundraiser.  So he's the one to thank for this feature if it's useful.  :up:

mouser:
Minor update uploaded to add some more buttons and info to the image clip view in the main window.

cranioscopical:
Minor update uploaded to add some more buttons and info to the image clip view in the main window.
-mouser (April 27, 2011, 07:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Here's an odd one.

Photoshop CS5, which is set as the default image editor in CH+S:

I can copy/paste to/from Photoshop using the usual (CH+S) methods e.g. All clips/clipboard/new, or just ctrl-v, or…
With the self-same image data, however, the button "Launch image editor to edit clip" causes Photoshop to complain "Could not complete your request because it is not the right kind of document".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version