ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

SOLVED: New Folder by F-key for Windows 7

<< < (6/6)

MilesAhead:
Here's something interesting.  Following a post I found on ahk forum, hitting Windows-d key to minimize all windows sets desktop to WorkerW. I tried it and it shows in the spy. Seems to create a new folder then too.  So unless somebody has evidence it's broke, I assume it's "working as designed" now. :)

Strange goings on. 

MilesAhead:
Ok I've taken another approach.  The download now includes 7FolderLite.exe including source. It does not use the class name at all to limit the hotkey. Use it as last resort in cases where the Desktop class name is not predictable.

Ath:
Well, not to upset you, but since using 1.5, all is working fine now :-[ hadn't thought you where still looking for a solution, as imho it's fixed, but I now realize I didn't post that here... sorry :-[ :-[

MilesAhead:
Well, not to upset you, but since using 1.5, all is working fine now :-[ hadn't thought you where still looking for a solution, as imho it's fixed, but I now realize I didn't post that here... sorry :-[ :-[
-Ath (March 29, 2011, 03:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not at all.  I got some feedback on other boards.  Mainly because someone was using a highly customized shell.  Rather than chase around I figured I'd just include one with no class distinctions(pun intended.)  :)

I appreciate the feedback you gave earlier. It was very helpful. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version