ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (141/156) > >>

skwire:
Thanks so much for your response - maybe had I read more of the Forum, I could have saved both of us some time!  Thanks again for sWeather.-sacruser (March 03, 2019, 08:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're very welcome and no worries.  I'm glad you find sWeather useful.

mhh:
Thank you for the report.  It should be fixed in the latest version below:

Website & Download
v1.8.2 - 2019-03-01
    ! "Feels like" temps of zero degrees would display as N/A.  (Thanks, mhh)
-skwire (March 01, 2019, 01:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you for the quick improvement. I can confirm that it works correct now.

WPYS:
Hey guy,
    I found that the latest version 1.8.2 could not show selected city's name when I hovered my mouse on any of the tray icons. I am very sure that
 previous version (for example version 1.7.x)  can show different information when hovering on tray icon including selected city's name. Please bring it back!

skwire:
Hi, WPYS, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.

I found that the latest version 1.8.2 could not show selected city's name when I hovered my mouse on any of the tray icons. I am very sure that previous version (for example version 1.7.x)  can show different information when hovering on tray icon including selected city's name. Please bring it back!-WPYS (March 05, 2019, 07:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=25940.msg428166#msg428166

Drugwash:
I took the liberty to modify the script a little in regard to tray icon display and a (fake) tray tooltip.
It is an older build based on v1.7.9.1 and is only a proof of concept. It does feature a few code fixes aimed at x64 compatibility but there's still a lot of work to be done to achieve that goal. There are also a few bugs related to the fake tooltip positioning and timing, at startup and while changing options.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version