ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (135/156) > >>

skwire:
Hi, selesn777, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.   :up:

Can you please tell me how to set the temperature display only in Celsius?-selesn777 (January 30, 2019, 04:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

From the main sWeather window, choose Options > Configure from the menu.  In the Options window, enable the "Use metric units" option and, optionally, enable the "Add 'C' or 'F' to temperatures" option.

selesn777:
From the main sWeather window, choose Options > Configure from the menu.  In the Options window, enable the "Use metric units" option and, optionally, enable the "Add 'C' or 'F' to temperatures" option.

--- End quote ---

Thanks!  :Thmbsup:

Mboxer511:
For me everything seems fine EXCEPT I noticed the icons in the lower right (for linking to the yahoo website) no longer appear.-Mboxer511 (January 26, 2019, 08:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good eye.   ;)

Website & Download
v1.7.9 - 2019-01-28
    ! Statusbar icons were missing.  (Thanks, Mboxer511)
-skwire (January 28, 2019, 08:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

Everything looks great now! Haven't come across any issues on Windows 8.1. Works just like it did before the change in the API.

On tip I wanted to mention is if anyone is updating the software, if you save the files "config.ini" and "locations.lst" then all your settings will carry over to the new update. So just make a back up of those files, then use them to overwrite the new ones when you install an updated version.

skwire:
Everything looks great now! Haven't come across any issues on Windows 8.1. Works just like it did before the change in the API.-Mboxer511 (January 30, 2019, 10:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good to hear and thanks for the report.

On tip I wanted to mention is if anyone is updating the software, if you save the files "config.ini" and "locations.lst" then all your settings will carry over to the new update. So just make a back up of those files, then use them to overwrite the new ones when you install an updated version.-Mboxer511 (January 30, 2019, 10:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the tip, though there shouldn't be any need to back up those files beforehand.  The zip file download doesn't contain a config.ini nor a locations.lst, so you can simply unpack the zip file to your sWeather install folder.  Now, that said, one should always have backups.   :Thmbsup:

click-click:
@skwire

Are you considering doing anything about being able to select which icon to use as main as suggested by me and Drugwash?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version