ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (131/156) > >>

Brothbeard:
I know it says 1.7.6 but it's actually 1.7.7!

Ath:
And also the changelog in the help/about screen is updated upto 1.7.6, not 1.7.7...

Drugwash:
They're actually icons but I tested with PNG files and got the same results.  I can't win here.
I really don't want to go back to extra loose files if I can help it.
-skwire (January 23, 2019, 06:07 PM)
--- End quote ---
Ah, I remember now how the icons are created. Overly complicated IMHO. However, the Create_xxx_ico() functions look identical between 1.7.5 and 1.7.6+ so there must be some change in the way they are applied or somewhere else.
There is a lot of redundant code in those functions, and most importantly too many LoadLibrary/FreeLibrary on gdiplus.dll and GdiplusStartup/GdiplusShutdown pairs, which are known to be quite slow.

Reminder: date/time still dissapears from titlebar when in TooWindow mode. The tray click is the trigger.
-Drugwash (23 January 2019, 15:05:37)

Still working on this.  Sometimes it goes away, sometimes it stays.  There's really no rhyme or reason to it.
-skwire (January 23, 2019, 06:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Misbehavior is consistent here. So (in ToolWindow mode):
1. after main window appears and gets populated with data, just click on the condition icon in the tray: the date/time dissapears from titlebar.
2. go to menu > Options > Configure and in the configuration panel just click 'Save': all data is updated and date/time appears again in the titlebar.
3. click the temperature tray icon: date/time stays in titlebar.
4. click the condition tray icon: the date/time dissapears from titlebar.
5. repeat #2 to #4 (#3 may be omitted at will): behavior will be consistent.

I'll look into the code, try to fix it locally and if I succeed I'll send/post the necessary patches. It'd be of great help if I had the original sources including separate libraries instead of a single bulk file but I can manage with that too if needed - it'll just take (much) more time.

skwire:
Sorry, all.  As you found out, there was a typo in the changelog and I forgot to update the version number on the webpage.  For now, I've recompiled it, without any changes, to v1.7.7.2.  Changelog and webpage have been updated as well.

@Drugwash: I will fix both issues.

click-click:
Sorry, all.  As you found out, there was a typo in the changelog and I forgot to update the version number on the webpage.  For now, I've recompiled it, without any changes, to v1.7.7.2.  Changelog and webpage have been updated as well.

@Drugwash: I will fix both issues.
-skwire (January 24, 2019, 07:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

Do you have any comments regarding my previous post? Hello,previously my sweather tray icon ...-click-click (January 23, 2019, 04:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version