ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (129/156) > >>

skwire:
forecast not working-Mboxer511 (January 23, 2019, 12:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

http://www.dcmembers.com/skwire/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/apps/sweather/sWeather_v1.7.6.2.zip

Please try that build and let me know if the forecast works.  Thank you.

click-click:
Why does the 'Do not show taskbar button' need to disabled to get the 10-day forecast?
I can enable the buton for a 5-day forecast, but not for 10.

Nevermind, I had to restart sWeather for it to take affect. 

Mboxer511:
forecast not working-Mboxer511 (January 23, 2019, 12:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

http://www.dcmembers.com/skwire/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/apps/sweather/sWeather_v1.7.6.2.zip

Please try that build and let me know if the forecast works.  Thank you.
-skwire (January 23, 2019, 10:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yup, version 1.7.6.2 worked! Forecast and time are now appearing. I also disabled "use https:// (SSL) when possible" just to be safe.
The time of day, in the top of the window, is now shown in 24 hour time (not sunrise/sunset, that is working). Is there a way to revert it back to the 12 hour time format?

Included a screen shot of the new version with settings:

Mboxer511:
Nevermind I fixed the time issue not appearing in 12 hour format in the title bar.  Had to change the "Date/time format" from:

--- ---dddd, MMMM d, H:mm ttTO

--- ---dddd, MMMM d, h:mm tt
It originally had an uppercase 'H' which denotes 24 hour time and needed to be changed to a lowercase 'h'

skwire:
I'm having an issue with the time not displaying correctly and the forecast not working.-Mboxer511 (January 23, 2019, 12:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

As Drugwash mentioned, for the time issue, try disabling the "Use HTTPS when possible" setting.  For the forecast issue, thank you for testing and I'm glad the interim build fixed things.  I've included those changes in the v1.1.7 mainline release below.

There's a problem with the GUI icons in XP, noticed it right after you eliminated the resources DLL but thought it might just be a different icon set. Apparently it's a rendering error for the transparent PNGs.-Drugwash (January 23, 2019, 07:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

They're actually icons but I tested with PNG files and got the same results.  I can't win here.   :(  I really don't want to go back to extra loose files if I can help it.

Also noticed 'Minimize to tray' is missing from the configuration panel but it does work as such; maybe you made it permanent?-Drugwash (January 23, 2019, 07:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

No, haha.  I mistakenly deleted that line when adjusting the Options GUI.   :-[  It's back in the v1.7.7. build.

Reminder: date/time still dissapears from titlebar when in TooWindow mode. The tray click is the trigger.-Drugwash (January 23, 2019, 07:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

Still working on this.  Sometimes it goes away, sometimes it stays.  There's really no rhyme or reason to it.

Nevermind I fixed the time issue not appearing in 12 hour format in the title bar.  Had to change the "Date/time format" from:-Mboxer511 (January 23, 2019, 12:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yep, that's why I made it completely configurable.   :up:

Website & Download
2019-01-23 - v1.7.7
! Fixed speed issue when getting weather data.  It was my fault and not the new API.
! Fixed 5 & 10 day forecast data not showing for some users.
! "Minimize to tray" option is back.  I must have erroneously deleted it in the last build.  (Thanks, Drugwash)
! Pressure reading wasn't correct for imperial values.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version