ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (126/156) > >>

skwire:
Just uploaded interim build 35 which adds back in the custom location name option I mistakenly took out when redoing all this.

http://www.dcmembers.com/skwire/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/apps/sweather/sWeather_v1.7.5.35.zip

worldwide:
Works fine except for the thing below as you said.
Thank you, Jody!
The data shown is the data given by Yahoo!.  However, as best I can tell, that wind chill data is not being coverted to Celsius.  Basically, it's a Fahrenheit value no matter if I'm requesting Celsius values.  Of course, I could do the math and fix it, but I've written an email to Yahoo! to see if they'll fix it first.  If they don't, within a fair amount of time, I'll fix it manually.
-skwire (January 20, 2019, 11:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

Drugwash:
- Bug?: no more minimize button in titlebar.-Drugwash (January 20, 2019, 05:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

Eh? Did you enable the "Do not show taskbar button" option or something?

-skwire (January 20, 2019, 05:40 PM)
--- End quote ---
Indeed I did. Reasoning: there's no need for the taskbar button as long as the window can be brought to front by a single icon click; extremely rarely do I use task switcher (Alt+Tab).
Apparently M$ don't allow a "normal" window style with no taskbar button. Oh well, we can't have it all, can we… But why does it lose the date/time in the window title, in the 'ToolWindow' mode?

One way of keeping the 'minimize to tray' option while in ToolWindow mode is to hook WM_NCRBUTTONDOWN and send the command to minimize the GUI when user right-clicks the titlebar:

--- ---; somewhere in autoexec
OnMessage(0xA4, "RClick") ; WM_NCRBUTTONDOWN
; somewhere among functions
;===================
RClick(wP, lP, msg, hwnd)
;===================
{
Global GUI_ID
if (hwnd != GUI_ID)
return
if wP=2 ; HTCAPTION
{
Gui, 1:Minimize
Return 0
}
}

sportman12:
I can not add my location with the new version how do I do it ?

skwire:
I can not add my location with the new version how do I do it ?-sportman12 (January 21, 2019, 03:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

In sWeather's Options dialog, click the button next to the WOEID field for instructions on how to do that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version