ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (123/156) > >>

TechTeacher:
Your right about WOEID being a pain, but MAN YOU DID IT!

Thank you! I didn't know how much I missed it before it was gone. Now it's back in my tray and it's GREAT!

Next check, you get a donation!

skwire:
It wasn't the WOEID stuff that was a pain, it was the new OAuth requirements.  OAuth is a damn nightmare.

Brothbeard:
Yeehaaaa! It's back (mostly). Basically working but the "Feels Like" temperature is 28C when the actual temperature is 0C. That's some wind chill! I can only wish it really worked that way.

Drugwash:
First off, thank you for getting this back working and also for incorporating some of my suggestions!  :Thmbsup:

It's mostly working, except for the aforementioned "Feels like" which is also 28°C for me while real temperature is 1°C.
The 'High' appears as N/A, no idea if that's how it comes from the API or some bug in the script.

The blank line in the tooltip is still present (you probably didn't have time to address it - just a reminder) and the date/time in the titlebar still shows Thu, January 01, 00:00 due to the IE libraries being unable to connect to the site (TLS 1.2 missing in IE8 or something).

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

mouser:
Congratulations, Jody  :Thmbsup:
Amazing work -- I know it must have been a huge pain to make such a large change.. Thank you for taking care of us sWeather users.  :up: :up: :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version