ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (113/156) > >>

dhry:
Yep, must have been a temporary blip. It's working again for me as well. Thanks Jody!

Dhry

lotra:
Hi skwire,

It's been a while since I visited this forum. I see that sWeather is still going strong.  :)

Haven't updated sWeather in a while, so I only now noticed relatively recent options change that made temperature icon going before conditions icon in system tray.
And now my tray doesn't look as it used to be. :( Since sWeather is the last thing I load in tray, temperature icon is last icon in it, so it's easily noticeable. Obviously, I have conditions icon here to, but now it is the last, because it's after temperature icon.

Is there an easy way, to implement some kind of icon order change through an option or hidden ini file setting, for the sake of variety?

Thanks,
lotra

skwire:
icon order-lotra (October 04, 2018, 01:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

I run Windows 7 and can drag my tray icons (all of them, not just sWeather's) around to re-order them.  Have you tried that, by chance?  Once I do that, the icons, for the most part, stay in the order I've chosen.  Sometimes they get out of whack, but not too often.

lotra:
I'm still on XP, but I can do that too with a help of a program Taskbar Shuffle. But, I was thinking not to have to do that every day.  :)
Anyway, never mind, it's not such a big deal.

kenor4:
It is posiblle add more precis conversion for metric units? e.g.: one decimal place or optionally?  Thx!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version