ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (105/156) > >>

tomos:
What is wrong with Yahoo???? the weather temperature is always wrong... I live in Dubai, just checked cos i was finding strange what it was giving me.. you can check at the major sites for yourself:
Google weather - 42 degrees
Accuweather -43 degrees
Yahoo - 36 degrees.....
-NunoEspadinha (July 20, 2017, 06:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

I gave up on sWeather in the past, because yahoo weather was so inaccurate for my location - FWIW I just tried it again and it's working correctly i.e. yahoo weather is reporting accurately

Ath:
it's working correctly i.e. yahoo weather is reporting accurately
-tomos (July 20, 2017, 07:19 AM)
--- End quote ---
I've been using it nearly since day 1, and the yahoo service has been flakey a lot over time, but the last couple of months the service is quite stable and the forecasts are reasonably accurate.

skwire:
but the last couple of months the service is quite stable and the forecasts are reasonably accurate.-Ath (July 20, 2017, 12:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Agreed.  Inaccuracies aside, it has been more stable in recent months.

NunoEspadinha:
Yeah, don't take me wrong.. i love the program.. it's great.. i am just sad that Yahoo is normally wrong on my area..

skwire:
Yeah, don't take me wrong.. i love the program.. it's great.. i am just sad that Yahoo is normally wrong on my area.. -NunoEspadinha (July 20, 2017, 04:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

No offense taken whatsoever.   :D  I'm sorry the data for your area is incorrect.   :mad:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version