ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (104/156) > >>

totya:
Thanks for the answers!

So, it is every two hours.  Unfortunately, this is the standard for the Yahoo! Weather API these days.

Isn't really, because my last report is PM, and the first report is AM.

Edit:

Now the weather report refreshed is 07 pm CET, now it is two hours differents really...

Edit 2:

Today morning at CET 10:00:00 (AM) the last provider update is CET 07:00 PM...

Midnight Rambler:
Over the last two days, found Full Forecast and Radar link issues: 1) The former's page (http://us.rd.yahoo.com) times-out (server not responding?), 2) The later (weather.com) doesn't load the radar (page script change?).

I'm running v 1.6.8 build 1.

Everything else seems fine as before.

skwire:
Over the last two days, found Full Forecast and Radar link issues: 1) The former's page (http://us.rd.yahoo.com) times-out (server not responding?), 2) The later (weather.com) doesn't load the radar (page script change?).-Midnight Rambler (June 13, 2017, 07:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you for the report; the full forecast links should be fixed.  However, the radar links appear to work for me.  Some were a bit slow in coming up, but they did work.  With all the Yahoo! changes lately, I often wonder how long I'll be able to keep this app working.  =]

Website | Download
v1.6.9 - 2017-06-13
    ! "Full forecast" links were broken.  (Thanks, Midnight Rambler)

Midnight Rambler:
Thanks for fixing the forecast link.  The radar page still doesn't load (as it used to) and I'm thinking that it's because weather.com is just another site that won't work with Firefox or Firefox with certain plugins.  That's becoming more common.

NunoEspadinha:
What is wrong with Yahoo???? the weather temperature is always wrong... I live in Dubai, just checked cos i was finding strange what it was giving me.. you can check at the major sites for yourself:
Google weather - 42 degrees
Accuweather -43 degrees
Yahoo - 36 degrees.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version