ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (87/156) > >>

skwire:
Hi, click-click, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.

I have the latest version of sweather 1.6.5.1 and it has stopped working since a week or so ago.
I no longer get any data and everything is n/a. Also when I try a refresh, sweather more or less
hangs and takes a long time to recover, but still no data. I don't see any error msgs from sweather
either. Any ideas how to troubleshoot this?-click-click (May 06, 2016, 04:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

sWeather seems to be working for me.  Anybody else having issues?

A couple of things:

1) Are you positive you're running 1.6.5.1?
2) Do you get N/A for all locations?

Brothbeard:
Working fine for me too.

kriskret:
Still shows (example) : + 3*C Feels like +32*C  <-- what the stupidity.  Use Metric option doesn't show atmospheric pressure in proper way. (Windows 7). Before your update it was O'K.

skwire:
Still shows (example) : + 3*C Feels like +32*C  <-- what the stupidity.  Use Metric option doesn't show atmospheric pressure in proper way. (Windows 7). Before your update it was O'K.-kriskret (May 06, 2016, 10:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Which version of sWeather are you using?  Go to Help > About in the menu.

click-click:

sWeather seems to be working for me.  Anybody else having issues?

A couple of things:

1) Are you positive you're running 1.6.5.1?
2) Do you get N/A for all locations?
-skwire (May 06, 2016, 09:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

filever on the exe file shows 1.6.5.1
N/A for all locations.

I'm in Germany and I see sweather accessing 98.137.200.255:443, but nothing happens and eventually times out. I'm also running Win7-32bit. Sweather worked fine for a while in the beginning after upgrading, but now it's more or less dead. I also tried without ssl in the options and sweather wentt to 188.125.93.100:80, but still no data

Another thing is if I try to access the GUI before sweather is finished trying to get data, the GUI won't show until the timeout occurrs and then I get the the GUI below. None of the buttons will work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version