ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (84/156) > >>

skwire:
Dose the extended forecast for the new version of  sWeather work ?
-sportman12 (April 06, 2016, 04:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Instead of asking and waiting, why not just try it?  Yes, the extended forecasts do work on my test systems (all some flavour of Windows 7).

no, does not work in version 1.6.3.1. (which is the most recent version at the time of this post).
-wd9598 (April 06, 2016, 06:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

wd9598, I added Windsor, Ontario to my test instance and I get extended forecasts using both the old and new APIs.  I'm not sure what the problem is for your system.  It could be the fact that you're running XP but I've had reports from other users that sWeather runs fine on their XP systems.  Another sWeather user on this forum, Ath, has reported that the extended forecast works fine for him at home but not on his computer at work which would lead me to believe it's a proxy or some other internet connection anomaly.

Can you verify that your Windsor WOEID is 4079?

sportman12:
skwire I have Windows 10 dose it work when it refreshes it is like this in the screenshot ?

skwire:
skwire I have Windows 10 dose it work when it refreshes it is like this in the screenshot ?
-sportman12 (April 06, 2016, 10:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Why did you repost wd9598's screenshot?  As I stated in my previous post, the extended forecast DOES work for me and plenty of others.  For some reason, it's not working for wd9598.  In your case, why don't you simply TRY IT on your own computer instead of waiting to hear back on this forum?

sportman12:
skwire I have Windows 10 when it refreshes every 15 mins  it is like on the  screenshot ?

skwire:
Are you running v1.6.3?  If not, please download it and see it fixes things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version