ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (68/156) > >>

sportman12:
Skwire I am a disabled person  I am using Windows 10 when I enable the 10  day extended forecast and turn on the "Show dates in extended forecast" It is displaying the incorrect dates. The date for each day are three day forward, example, as I type this post it is Sun  29th Feb 2016 but sWeather should be displaying Sun 1 (see attached screenshot)

It's as if the date is incrementing but the name of day is not doing so what is the fix please get back to me

Ath:
I do find that the Yahoo weather service that sWeather is using, is quite flakey, again. :'(
When I tried the 10 day forecast, it didn't even show data for day 6 - 10, so I went back to my default of 5 days forecast. :o

sportman12:
Ath I am using Windows 10 when I enable the 10  day extended forecast and turn on the "Show dates in extended forecast" It is displaying the incorrect dates. The date for each day are one day forward,  I went back to my default of 5 days forecast same thing  is theirswe fix please get back to me

Ath:
Ath I am using Windows 10 when I enable the 10  day extended forecast and turn on the "Show dates in extended forecast" It is displaying the incorrect dates. The date for each day are one day forward,  I went back to my default of 5 days forecast same thing  is theirswe fix please get back to me
-sportman12 (February 29, 2016, 02:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

As I said in reply to your PM, I'm not the developer of sWeather, just a user. Please have a little patience with us, we're all volunteers on a free forum, providing free software and services, and a lot of us have a job and/or a life besides the forum :tellme:

sportman12:
Ath I am a disabled person please I apIogize I see this has been previously reported, and it seems it maybe be a problem with yahoo
 I know your not the developer of sWeather, just a user. who is the developer Please get back to me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version