ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (66/156) > >>

jwb7605:
SLICK program.   :Thmbsup:
I added some locations where other people I know live, works fine.
ONLY complaint is that when I click for a "forecast", it always comes up at my location.
That's probably because I have "location" enabled, and Yahoo! forecasts aren't being called with proper arguments.

RightPaddock:
Running 1.5.5 - there's something wrong with 'future' forecast dates - see image. 

Not sure, but this may be a result of upgrade to Windows 10, I think it was OK in Windows 7.

Added : :-[ I see this has been previously reported, and it seems it maybe be a problem with yahoo

Did a disk clean up - no change

RP

skwire:
Added : :-[ I see this has been previously reported, and it seems it maybe be a problem with yahoo -RightPaddock (December 26, 2015, 02:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yep, it is.   :-\

RightPaddock:
Added : :-[ I see this has been previously reported, and it seems it maybe be a problem with yahoo -RightPaddock (December 26, 2015, 02:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yep, it is.   :-\

-skwire (December 26, 2015, 02:55 PM)
--- End quote ---
Seems to have fixed itself :-)

shawnboy99:
Great program! Ran into an issue with weather for Djibouti. There are multiple locations for the place, and all displayed NA, they're however shown on Yahoo. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version