ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (60/156) > >>

skwire:
Ok.. tried again and again.. The icon always disappears from my tray after a re-start and the "Reset tray icon positions" does not solve the problem. Tried in the menu and with the right click/reset in both icon and temperature... also the F6
All the rest is working perfectly after adding a 3rd location..-NunoEspadinha (July 19, 2014, 09:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for thoroughly testing this.   :up:  Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to fix it.   :(

NunoEspadinha:
It's not a major issue, specially if it's only happening with me ;)  I really like the program, and your support to it. Will keep on following your developments! Thanks!

skwire:
It's not a major issue, specially if it's only happening with me ;)  I really like the program, and your support to it. Will keep on following your developments! Thanks!-NunoEspadinha (July 19, 2014, 09:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you, for your efforts.  I've sent you a PM regarding sWeather.  =]

NunoEspadinha:
 :up:

msteph:
ghacks today (8/24) has a review of 9 desktop weather apps and Martin gives sWeather the top recommendation.

http://www.ghacks.net/2014/08/24/the-best-desktop-weather-programs-for-windows/

:)

Mike S.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version