ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (49/156) > >>

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.4.7 - 2013-09-28
    * Updated WorldWeatherOnline API-related code.  Titlebar timezone
      data should work again.  (Thanks, Alex)

v1.4.6 - 2013-07-25
    * sWeather should now be DPI aware and display properly at higher DPI
      resolutions.

joiwind:
Hi, if I do an update check through sWeather I get a new version : v1.4.7 build 2 but there's nothing on the sWeather site about it - a minor update I suppose ?

skwire:
Hi, if I do an update check through sWeather I get a new version : v1.4.7 build 2 but there's nothing on the sWeather site about it - a minor update I suppose ?-joiwind (November 05, 2013, 12:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, probably a typo or message box I forgot to take out.  =]

lotra:
Greetings Skwire, and many thanks for this great little application. There are many tray weather programs, but most of them are bulky, over shiny and over intrusive, so this one is just what I was looking for: tiny, simple, nice, informative and it gets the job done.  :)

Though I found one conflict. I have excellent program "System Explorer" which has advanced tooltip that shows when pointing mouse over it's tray icon. Problem arises when "sWeather" refreshes weather data, it also triggers System Explorer's tooltip which then appears in random positions on my desktop and I have to click anywhere to make it go away. It happens every time sWeather refreshes its weather data so it's a little bit annoying.  :( Just to say that I'm using plain 32bit WinXP sp3.

I hope You can figure out how and why this incompatibility incurs and possibly fix it.  :Thmbsup:

Thanks

skwire:
Hi, lotra, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.  I'm sorry to hear you're having a problem with sWeather.  Based on what you're describing, I really have no idea what would cause the behaviour you're describing.  Furthermore, the download links for System Explorer don't appear to be working so I can't even install it to test.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version