ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (48/156) > >>

skwire:
Great program. Can't imagine life without it. Hope Microsoft pays you big time when they buy you out to integrate it into Windows 8.2 or whatever.
-win8shucks (July 25, 2013, 02:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ha, I should be so lucky.   ;)

Yup timer definitely working on Win 8 now too! No idea how you fixed that but thanks!
-win8shucks (July 25, 2013, 11:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

The only thing I can think of is that latest version of sWeather is compiled with the newest AutoHotkey build so maybe that fixed something internally.  I read through the AutoHotkey changelog but it didn't mention anything timer specific like that.  Who cares, though, right?

dshoup:
I can confirm that the new build is looking good on my Win8 64-bit system as well...I've had it running for 3 hours and have gotten 3 updates :).  Skywire...you must just be that good at programming that you are able to fix things you don't even understand :P.  At any rate, all's well that ends well.  I'll post an update if this stops working, but it looks to me like you can cross that off your mental future update list.

skwire:
I can confirm that the new build is looking good on my Win8 64-bit system as well...I've had it running for 3 hours and have gotten 3 updates :).-dshoup (July 26, 2013, 10:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you very much for the report.  I suppose this can be read that it wasn't a fluke.  =]

Skywire...you must just be that good at programming that you are able to fix things you don't even understand :P.-dshoup (July 26, 2013, 10:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hahaha...I wish; I just randomly mash the keyboard and hope the damn thing compiles at the end.   :P  Honestly, though, writing freeware is a fun hobby for me.  sWeather is fun to work on since it's one of my programs that I, personally, use.

c.gingerich:
The main window is not showing on my system. Windows 8 64 bit.

Nevermind, I closed it and re-opened. It's working now!  :Thmbsup:

skwire:
This Windows 8 is going to be the death of me...   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version