ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (40/156) > >>

J-Mac:
I don’t know if this has already been mentioned but the temperature tray icon doesn’t seem to change. Yesterday after installing sWeather I placed both icons in the tray. The temp shown was 73 deg. F. Last night I noticed that it still said 73 though in the program window it said 67 deg. F.

Isn't that icon supposed to change to match the actual temperature shown in the program window?

Thanks!

Jim

skwire:
Isn't that icon supposed to change to match the actual temperature shown in the program window?
-J-Mac (June 19, 2013, 12:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, absolutely, it should.  Does it change if you switch locations?

J-Mac:
-J-Mac (June 19, 2013, 12:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, absolutely, it should.  Does it change if you switch locations?
-skwire (June 19, 2013, 12:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Don’t know - I only have one location!

Jim

skwire:
Don’t know - I only have one location!-J-Mac (June 19, 2013, 12:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Would you mind configuring a few more locations and see if the temperature icon updates when switching between the locations?

J-Mac:
skwire, I did configure another location and when I switch to that location the icon changes to the current temperature there. However upon switching back to the first location it doesn’t change. It stayed at the temperature of the second location.

OK I just exited and restarted the app and now it is switching temps with each change, so I guess it requires a program restart before that takes effect. I didn't expect that or I would have done that before now!

Anyway I guess I must keep a second location configured to ensure the temp on the icon changes. I'll have to wait and see if it changes with a refresh without needing to switch locations, though it would not do that before.

Thanks!

Jim

PS- This is a very minor issue, not anything that really affects the current or forecast conditions other than not being able to rely on the temp icon's accuracy, so please don’t put a lot of effort into this for me.  Thanks again!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version