ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (30/156) > >>

skwire:
I was clicking the forward and back buttons in the main window & I heard a couple of "pops".
I notice this in the clipboard-tomos (August 14, 2012, 12:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Odd, there is no code in there to do that.  Does it do it even after restarting sWeather?

Is it correct that these be in a $$$$$_sWeather_temp temp folder:-tomos (August 14, 2012, 12:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes.

joiwind:
What do you all think of this layout with buttons at the bottom?
 (see attachment in previous post)

-skwire (August 14, 2012, 11:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, I like this way of displaying. If it's not discreet it's neat.

skwire:
Well, I like this way of displaying. If it's not discreet it's neat.-joiwind (August 14, 2012, 01:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hehehe...yeah, it's a toss-up.   :D

skwire:
I'm very pleased with the way sWeather has developed. Nice :Thmbsup:-Ath (August 14, 2012, 11:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, I'm rather pleased with it, too, since this is one of my apps that I use myself.

There's only one, maybe rather big, feature I'd like to request: A setting for Fahrenheit or Celcius/Metric per location, so I can easily see, and optionally quote, the 'actual' temperature for locations in the non-metric using parts of the world ;)
A possible alternative for this feature could be a tooltip displaying the 'other' value then the default display-metric, when hovering the mouse over it. A quick calculation from F to C or back would be just fine, polling the Yahoo API twice would be overkill, IMHO.-Ath (August 14, 2012, 11:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's actually a slick idea so what I've done is this:

Website | Download
v1.3.0 - 2012-08-14
    + Added status bar mouseover conversions for all values that can be converted.
      Hover your mouse above a reading, e.g., the current temperature, and the
      converted value should appear in the status bar.  (Thanks, Ath)
     * Cleaned up navigation button positioning and widened their click areas
       slightly.

Messing with tooltips on controls in AHK is a kludgy hack so I hope my solution covers your request.   :)

tomos:
I was clicking the forward and back buttons in the main window & I heard a couple of "pops".
I notice this in the clipboard-tomos (August 14, 2012, 12:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Odd, there is no code in there to do that.  Does it do it even after restarting sWeather?
-skwire (August 14, 2012, 12:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

it copies a couple of times for each icon, I cant figure out when it happens - e.g. it might happen on the fourth click of the back icon. Happens with back/forward/refresh icons. It seems to happen less often after restarting but it does happen again. (with V.1.2.9 Build1)
I cannot figure out an exact pattern.

It's no big deal, but it is odd.

I'm using mouser's CH&S.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version