ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (17/156) > >>

joiwind:
Thanks skwire - it works fine.
BTW I only mentioned the problem because it had been mentioned before ...  :P
My opinion is one of, "is it really that big of a deal to manually refresh it?"  :tellme: Furthermore, just because a device comes out of hibernation doesn't guarantee that there is a network connection.
-skwire (May 09, 2011, 04:21 PM)
--- End quote ---
: perfectly true, it is no big deal but it is less annoying.

ewemoa:
1.0.8 build 2 definitely feels nicer  :Thmbsup:

I'm puzzled though -- by the time the resuming from hibernation is complete and I can see the icons, they already seem to be updated.  Perhaps 15 or more seconds have already passed by that time...As I recall it, for previous builds, I'd often see an NA icon.  May be more observation / timing is in order on my end.

At any rate, thanks!

P.S. Perhaps the way I use PCs is a bit odd -- I've been putting them in to hibernation when I leave my seat and I don't have some ongoing network activity.  Resuming is something that typically occurs more than a couple times a day...

skwire:
Thanks for the testing and feedback, ewemoa & joiwind.  Much appreciated.  =]

Website | Download
v1.0.9 - 2011-05-11
    + sWeather will now attempt a refresh fifteen seconds after coming out of
      hibernation mode.  (Thanks, ewemoa & joiwind)

joiwind:
Perfectly working, thanks skwire.

One thing that has happened before here is that if the 'Start minimized' option is checked when loading the app then the main window appears only as a small vertical slice of the title bar - if unchecked then the window loads normally. But this may well be, and probably is, a local glitch !

joiwind:
v 1.0.9 build 1 : doesn't seem to update the weather automatically...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version