ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (7/156) > >>

mouser:
that is a super cool feature.  :Thmbsup:

lanux128:
yup, the expanded view is cool! :up:

Jibz:
Is there a start minimized option somewhere?

Would it be possible to show sunrise and sunset in 24h format (or whatever the local way is)?

The control showing the location on the main dialog appears not to be high enough, at least when I enter the city name "Århus", the small circle above the 'A' is not showing.

Excellent application :Thmbsup:.

skwire:
Is there a start minimized option somewhere?-Jibz (March 15, 2011, 02:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Check out the latest version.   :)

The control showing the location on the main dialog appears not to be high enough, at least when I enter the city name "Århus", the small circle above the 'A' is not showing.-Jibz (March 15, 2011, 02:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think this is a limitation of Yahoo! Weather since they don't have the circle on the full forecast page either.
http://weather.yahoo.com/denmark/midtjylland/arhus-552015/

Website | Download
v1.0.5 - 2011-03-14
    + Added "Start minimized" option.  (Thanks, Jibz)
    ! Alt-tab icon was pixelated.  (Thanks, lanux128)

Jibz:
Check out the latest version.   :)-skwire (March 15, 2011, 08:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

The control showing the location on the main dialog appears not to be high enough, at least when I enter the city name "Århus", the small circle above the 'A' is not showing.-Jibz (March 15, 2011, 02:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think this is a limitation of Yahoo! Weather since they don't have the circle on the full forecast page either.-skwire (March 15, 2011, 08:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ah I see. I thought the location name you entered when adding the weather ID was what was displayed there, but I can see it is the name you get from yahoo instead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version