ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (5/156) > >>

worstje:
I got it to crash by adding my location and removing the standard location which was selected. After that, the Location menu showed both places checked, and by clicking around a bit on them I eventually got it to crash without managing to have it show the forecast for my location. On the other hand, all worked fine after the reboot, except for my location getting cut off on the main window which looks ugly.

PhilB66:
Does not work with other (non-US) locations. I tried Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Budapest, and Tokyo.-PhilB66 (March 07, 2011, 06:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Works fine for me with the one you provided via PM.  Do you not have a default browser set?
-skwire (March 07, 2011, 08:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

You are correct. I use a few portable browsers, none set as a default.

skwire:
You are correct. I use a few portable browsers, none set as a default.-PhilB66 (March 08, 2011, 05:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'll change the code so, at least, it doesn't error anymore.  However, that's still not going to make it work for you.

Ath:
Wouldn't using the Windows standard internet/proxy settings be the right way to go here? Some of the browsers (IE, Chrome) use these settings to connect to the internet as well, AFAIK.

Pattern-chaser:
I wonder why my installation of sWeather shows two tray icons? Is there a way to get just one? [Installed on a Vista PC.]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version