ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (140/156) > >>

mhh:
Hello everybody and greetings from Germany. I'm using sWeather since several years and followed the recent trouble with the yahoo api closely in this forum.

Right now I just want to point out a minor bug:
If the "feels like" temperature is 0°C it is diaplayed as "N/A".

I haven't seen that before, but now every morning the temperature here fluctuates around the freezing point and therefor it appears very often.

May be you can fix it with the next update - thanks

skwire:
Hello everybody and greetings from Germany. I'm using sWeather since several years and followed the recent trouble with the yahoo api closely in this forum.-mhh (February 25, 2019, 05:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hello, mhh, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.

Right now I just want to point out a minor bug:
If the "feels like" temperature is 0°C it is diaplayed as "N/A".-mhh (February 25, 2019, 05:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you for the report.  It should be fixed in the latest version below:

Website & Download
v1.8.2 - 2019-03-01
    ! "Feels like" temps of zero degrees would display as N/A.  (Thanks, mhh)

sacruser:
I've enjoyed sWeather for several years...and, rely on it faithfully every day.  Thanks for creating it.  I seem to recall that previous versions (several back) listed update information (date/time, etc.) in the tooltip.  That seems to have disappeared in recent versions.  I was wondering whether it was omitted intentionally and whether it could be added again to the tooltip? Thanks again for your software.

skwire:
I've enjoyed sWeather for several years...and, rely on it faithfully every day.  Thanks for creating it.  I seem to recall that previous versions (several back) listed update information (date/time, etc.) in the tooltip.  That seems to have disappeared in recent versions.  I was wondering whether it was omitted intentionally and whether it could be added again to the tooltip? Thanks again for your software.-sacruser (March 02, 2019, 01:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's a drawback to the new tray icon changes I made recently.  Please read the following posts for some more insight:

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=25940.msg427355#msg427355
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=25940.msg427619#msg427619

sacruser:
Thanks so much for your response - maybe had I read more of the Forum, I could have saved both of us some time!  Thanks again for sWeather.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version