ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (14/156) > >>

ewemoa:
I really ought to clean it up a bit or notify the user in some way.
-skwire (April 05, 2011, 09:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
Heh heh.  Any word on this?

FWIW, I've nearly put together a utility to restart sWeather when my notebook resumes.  It uses code from:

http://www.autohotkey.com/forum/topic21697.html

Ath:
I was thinking it might be a bit clearer if there were some border around the buttons or if the buttons were displayed more like a vanilla toolbar
-ewemoa (May 03, 2011, 06:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

+1

skwire:
I was thinking it might be a bit clearer if there were some border around the buttons or if the buttons were displayed more like a vanilla toolbar (though may be there's some downside to that?).-ewemoa (May 03, 2011, 06:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

When I first added them, I tried using the toolbar library but I could not get it displaying properly in a vertical configuration like that.  I then tried it with regular button controls but I didn't like the way it looked (though it worked fine).  Finally, I went with just the glyphs but I did add the status bar text when you hover over them in an attempt to clarify what they do.  At any rate, what are your thoughts on this:

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

ewemoa:
Thanks for the background info -- I should patch myself to pay attention to status bar info more :)

I think the vertical separator is an improvement  :Thmbsup:

Ath:
I think the vertical separator is an improvement  :Thmbsup
-ewemoa (May 04, 2011, 09:09 AM)
--- End quote ---
+1 (again ;))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version