ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (97/156) > >>

DjPete1959:
strange. We had 2 blackouts tonight causing PC to reboot and each time the tray icons came back in the taskbar as they should after reboot.
I haven't tested it with a normal reboot as yet though as my pc is never shut down

armus2112:
strange. We had 2 blackouts tonight causing PC to reboot and each time the tray icons came back in the taskbar as they should after reboot.
--- End quote ---

That is strange. I tried this just now by hard resetting my Virtualbox instance, but the condition icon still does not appear in the taskbar upon startup.

DjPete1959:
ok rebooted and it still works as it should.
I ran this script a few days back to clear and reset icons.
Maybe it will work for you..

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/13102-notification-area-icons-reset.html

armus2112:
Yes I've seen that registry hack before. That was the 1st thing I tried on my main machine back when I discovered the issue. There's also an option in CCleaner to clear the 'Tray Notifications Cache'. I had no success using these clean options.

I just tried the 'Reset_Notification_Area_Icons_Cache.bat' in my VirtualBox Win7 instance. The condition tray icon still refuses to 'stick' after logout/login.

DjPete1959:
well all I can say is that it's working for me now...
If it does change after other reboots I will let this thread know

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version