ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (95/156) > >>

skwire:
haha im gunna have a go.
How do I get the numbers to be same centred position for each number especially when you have a minus symbol?
I'm just adding numbers as text straight from the keyboard rather than paint each one..will that work?
-DjPete1959 (June 30, 2016, 01:13 AM)
--- End quote ---
Actually I see on your default white that they are not all in same position so thats not so important?
-DjPete1959 (June 30, 2016, 01:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

Correct, you can make each icon look however you like.

DjPete1959:
Whooohoo!
Done.
Did Aust version Celcius only as rest not needed...
Now I can read it!!
Lol

DjPete1959:
and a pic of the size in the tray on win 7...

DjPete1959:
I noticed that sometimes the weather has not been updated for 2 hrs or more. This is prob the supplier. You mentioned you were thinking of changing to another weather supplier in a thread I read?
It would be great if you could have an option to choose providers, say 5 options in different locals eg one closer to Aust would be great such as Bom (http://www.bom.gov.au/vic/forecasts/melbourne.shtml) which is the most accurate for Aust.

Just an idea that has prob been suggested before..

skwire:
Done.
Did Aust version Celcius only as rest not needed...
Now I can read it!!-DjPete1959 (June 30, 2016, 07:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

Very cool.  Do you mind if I include this with the next update?

I noticed that sometimes the weather has not been updated for 2 hrs or more. This is prob the supplier. You mentioned you were thinking of changing to another weather supplier in a thread I read?-DjPete1959 (June 30, 2016, 07:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, this is a Yahoo! Weather issue and there is nothing I can really do about it.  As for other providers, none of them are free (or their free tier is severely limited) so that's not an option anymore.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version