ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The March 2011 6th Anniversary Fundraiser Has Begun! Cheer for Victory Thread

(1/35) > >>

mouser:
YAY!!

It's finally begun and we have our wonderful mascot Cody once again starring in his own little tale of illness and redemption in the site banner (thank you Nick for the wonderful images).

I'll be blogging about the fundraiser, and posting updates about the planned release of something new each day, on:

* The fundraiser start page
Help us spread the word about this to all of your friends and any sites you know about.

Let's make this a happy, celebratory event.  And let's once again make this an opportunity to welcome new people into the fold, welcome back old members, and look forward to ways we can make the site more useful to everyone.

And also.. THANK YOU.  Thank you to everyone who has made it so enjoyable and rewarding to hang out on the site.  There are so many good people here who have made life more interesting and who have contributed to the site -- it would be wrong to try to name them.  But it's to them that we owe thanks that the site is still here and still enjoyable to be a part of.

See you on the other side, and let's get Cody across the banner finish line early!  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
Don't be shy about posting on this thread -- we can use it as a public place to cheer on Cody as he recovers from his "illness".

Special bonus points if your very first post on the forum is to this thread -- just introduce yourself and say hi!  This can be our silly thread to just jump around and shout and have fun.

nosh:
 :beerchug:

I bet you were up all night!  :P

WHERE'S THE THERMOMETER?!!

mouser:
I was up all night chasing Cody around the house to get him dressed up to take the photographs for the banner images.   You know how it is with young kids and spoiled birds, they don't like to sit still for a minute.

mouser:
A big thank you to everyone who has donated so far and gotten us off to a great start!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version