ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The March 2011 6th Anniversary Fundraiser Has Begun! Cheer for Victory Thread

<< < (14/35) > >>

housetier:
That's the spirit!  :D :Thmbsup:

oakvillan:
Hi all. I am an "Old Guy" of 70 years who started coding in the mid 1970's when computers were very different. Learned my stuff from 3 computer scientists who guided me through some very strange stuff and I had a blastl. I ended up hooked and never left the sight of a computer. My wish was that I had the kind of community and resources that are available today. Keep up the good work and and I will be watching what happens. Just do not stop when you reach $6,000. You can always use the funds to expand your work in other ways.

mouser:
I love seeing all the different people on this thread, both the old timers and the new members -- thank you oakvillan, muadib, TAF2000, Rambo54, insert_nick!

Big thanks also to Ishan at the ILoveFreeSoftware site:

Ath:
Just do not stop when you reach $6,000.
-oakvillan (March 03, 2011, 10:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

How would you want to stop volunteered donations, put a stop-sign at the site? That's not going to happen :D
Any donation, big or small is more then welcome, mouser said that several times, in the last 6 years :Thmbsup:

mouser:
I think what he was saying is to expand the scale of the thermometer if we reach $6,000 and keep the fundraiser going throughout the month, something i think we should do.  Just remember, donations won't continue at anything close to this initial pace; most of the donations so far have come people responding to the special fundraiser email/newsletter that went out over the last couple days.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version