ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The March 2011 6th Anniversary Fundraiser Has Begun! Cheer for Victory Thread

<< < (26/35) > >>

mouser:
One of the perks of being in Cody's Club is if you ever find yourself out on the street with not a penny in your pocket, you may request a loan from any (non-captive) flying bird you see.  Just stick out your hand at arm's length, face up, and approach the bird slowly.  If bird flies away and refuses to give you a loan, please report him to the authorities for violating his obligations.

Note: You may need to present your signed DonationCoder.com membership card to the bird (and the authorities if you are reporting the bird).

housetier:
I received the kit a couple of years ago. I wonder where all the stickers went that I did not put on my laptop... I'll have to put the badge on a few of my hoodies though, that'll lighten them up (they are basic hacker apparel: black).

40hz:
if you ever find yourself out on the street with not a penny in your pocket, you may request a loan from any (non-captive) flying bird you see.  Just stick out your hand at arm's length, face up, and approach the bird slowly.
-mouser (March 19, 2011, 05:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ok...so I tried it...and he gave me...well...something anyway. Put it right in my hand he did. :o

I don't know if it's a loan or not though. :huh:

If I gave something similar to somebody else, I don't think I'd want it back. :-\

JoTo:
Hey mouseman,

i just want to give you a thumbs up. You know, while i'm a nearly daily IRC member of the DC channel i'm not a everyday forum reader. But i read your event updates EVERYDAY.

So to answer your question. YES, at least i - and i'm sure hundred others, read your daily update posts.

And thanks also to all of those fundraiser participants that write that apps, reviews, stories, hints, political speeches ... HUH???? errrrr...cancel that last one please. :) Good work, please go on.

Greetings
JoTo

PS:
Maybe this was a test, but i noticed that the post for 14th is missing! GOTCHA and proofed that i read them. :)

cranioscopical:
I don't know if it's a loan or not though
-40hz (March 19, 2011, 07:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm sure you're guano find out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version