ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

Suggestion for Modify of your last post

<< < (2/2)

MilesAhead:
Crap, I just noticed you could change the subject
--- End quote ---
I thought you could only do that if you're the thread starter?

4wd:
--- End quote ---
I thought you could only do that if you're the thread starter?-MilesAhead (February 28, 2011, 07:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're right, just tried it.

It only changes the subject of your reply, so if you didn't start the thread it's useless in respect to what I'm suggesting.

MilesAhead:
--- End quote ---
I thought you could only do that if you're the thread starter?-MilesAhead (February 28, 2011, 07:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're right, just tried it.

It only changes the subject of your reply, so if you didn't start the thread it's useless in respect to what I'm suggesting.
-4wd (February 28, 2011, 08:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

I wonder if there'd be a way to have a button on the edit such as "Save and Update" or something like that.  I know if I'm correcting spelling or grammar I don't want it to show as a new post until I'm done making edits.  Sometimes I edit 4 or 5 times to get it right with typos.

4wd:
Sometimes I edit 4 or 5 times to get it right with typos.-MilesAhead (March 01, 2011, 08:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Don't you mean: "...get it right without typos." ?

:)

MilesAhead:
Sometimes I edit 4 or 5 times to get it right with typos.-MilesAhead (March 01, 2011, 08:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Don't you mean: "...get it right without typos." ?

:)
-4wd (March 01, 2011, 10:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

Without the typos I wouldn't have to edit. Kind of like cops being without a job if there's no crooks. :)

edit: see I didn't really have to edit this one because I got it right without typos. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version