ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

Fundraiser ONE-A-DAY Planning Calendar, Please Volunteer

<< < (2/15) > >>

Ath:
I'll take care of a Coding Snack release on March 3rd.

worstje:
So, I came up with a project. I haven't got a definite release date picked yet, but it is not a project I can do alone. I already mousered mouser into this, and now I am going to try and recruit the rest of you. :D

In the style I and my awesome white hat have acquired in the past few months, I am not going to tell you what it is. Everyone 'loved' guessing what JottiQ might be, and from experience I know people haven't changed a bit in that regard. So instead I am going to tell you all to take my word on it, and to simply assume epicness. :tellme:

And of course, I am telling you all to apply for one or more of the tasks listed below. You will be told as much as you need to know, and not a bit more. This in the hope to build some anticipation for this March Madness, and keep the surprise fresh when it comes out.

We are currently looking for: (my rough uneducated guesses as for the time the task takes are listed too)

* A webpage designer with a bit of graphical skills, since I lack those. (Time taken: 2-10 hours)
* At least five creative minds. (Time taken: unknown)
* One person who is handy/gifted with one of those icon editors that's been given away. (Time taken: however long it takes)
* One (talented)mIRC scripter (Time taken: ~2 hours for a basic script, infinite for a really polished script by someone OCD and obsessed with details like me)
The above list is in order of urgency. Some people (tasks) may only be able to work after others or I are done preparing certain pre-requisites. Italics mean (very) nice to have but not required for the project to be released.

For now, I am aiming for a half-way through March release. Maybe it will slide a bit, but hopefully not. Use that as a guideline around what time of the month your services will be needed when you apply. You can ask questions on IRC or to me personally through PMs. Or just post here if that is what you prefer. :)

timns:
I'll take:

* March 2nd for my mini-review
* March xth for my how-to (just plunk it anywhere that there's a gap)
* March 14th or later for my app, which will actually be under development for a long time thereafter, but it should at least be usable by then  :-[

timns:
I just posted my mini-review. Bit early, but I want to knock off in a minute and watch some telly  :-[

housetier:
Where did you post it? Link it please :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version