ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

[Giveaway] PDF Decrypter Pro

(1/2) > >>

AbteriX:
Found at www.tipradar.com

[Giveaway] PDF Decrypter Pro FULL VERSION Unlimited Activations for 72 hours
ShadowMaster | Feb 27, 2011 | Comments 9
PDF Decrypter Pro can be used to decrypt protected PDF files, which have “owner” password set,
preventing the file from editing (changing), printing, selecting text and graphics (and copying them
into the Clipboard), or adding/changing annotations and form fields. PDF decrypt is being done instantly.
--- End quote ---

more at:
http://www.tipradar.com/giveaway-pdf-decrypter-pro-full-version-unlimited-activations-for-72-hours.html

There is an download link ("Download link and activation instructions HERE")
for an zip archive (~ 6 MB) with the setup.exe (3.0.0, Oct 25, 2009) and an text file with the license.

I was able to unpack the setup.exe with UniExtract and use this tool without installation
(i have no check done what this does to the OS right now)

First test with an 40 MB encrypted programmers eBook which not allow to copy code to clipboard was successful within a few seconds.

I saw that this app use pdftk. I was not able to decrypt the pdf by pdftk command line only... maybe anyone knows how to do this
(or can explain how PDF Decrypter Pro works)

App home page: http://www.pdfdecrypter.com/download.html

[Giveaway] PDF Decrypter Pro

Hope this from use for someone  :Thmbsup:
(Thanks to all who have shared such tips in the past too and where i have not take the time to say Thank You!)

tomos:
thanks Stefan :Thmbsup:

Curt:
sounds interesting; must test :-)  Does it do the same as the $10 (unconditional 30 Day Money Back Guarantee) A-PDF Restrictions Remover?

Edited:

f0dder:
Interesting that people charge so much for that - I reckon it must be something like a 10-minute hackjob to the xpdf codebase?

IainB:
@AbteriX: Many thanks. A very useful tool. I don't have the full Adobe Acrobat installed on my new laptop, so PDF Decrypter Pro is a great help as I want to remove the restrictions on a particular document right now.    :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version