ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommendation for removing eye flash

<< < (3/3)

bob99:

Sorry I took so long to get back to thank you for your words, work and suggestions
@app... I have to agree with the others that the 1st one makes him look stoned.  But that really wasn't a bad thing that day.  When we got back I showed to to my wife and that was her immediate reaction, "he looks like he's stoned" and she got a good laugh.  ;D Thanks.  In the almost 16 years we had him he would sometimes sit in a room just staring into space.  It was called his "look at the pretty colors" look.
Anyway, your 2nd one is almost on. Even using the "human eye." Many say (me included) animals are more human than people give them credit for.

@vlastimil thanks for yours.  I like "carpet eyes" but too green.  But between yours and app's it has given me the way they need to look.  In fact I found a plug-in for Paint.net called "Eyeshine Removal" I've done a little work with and I think it is going to do the trick.  Soon as I'm happy with it I'll post to the other thread with pics of the rest of the brood.

I've tried not using a flash when taking pet pics without a whole lot of success.  Either the room is too dark or it comes up blurry cause I've shook.  Even with the shake detection feature on.  But I'll keep trying.

Again, thanks to all.

Curt:
Sorry I took so long to get back to thank you ...-bob99 (March 09, 2011, 01:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Post #100 : https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=2625.msg240877#msg240877

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version