ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > JGPaiva's GridMove and Ahk Tools

Weird behavior in remote desktop

(1/2) > >>

jcollum:
When I use gridmove in remote desktop, it behaves strangely. I press Win-G and the overlay comes up. But then I press a number and it gets typed in to the window that's active, not gridmove's number button. Anyone have a suggestion for fixing this?

jgpaiva:
I'm not sure why that happens, but you may try using the direct shortcuts for each grid element (win+1, win+2, etc).
Does this work?

Stoic Joker:
Hotkeys and remote desktop are notoriously unpredictable, are you running the RDP session windowed or full screen? Full screen sessions generally make for much more predictable hotkey use.

Just a Thought... :)

jgpaiva:
Stoic Joker: I think the problem is not related to hotkeys, but rather with window focus. After pressing win+g, apparently the window focus is not in GridMove's overlay, but in the other window (thus the number is typed into the window).

jcollum:
Stoic Joker: I think the problem is not related to hotkeys, but rather with window focus. After pressing win+g, apparently the window focus is not in GridMove's overlay, but in the other window (thus the number is typed into the window).
-jgpaiva (February 24, 2011, 12:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

I can get the number keys to work in RD, but it's inconsistent. I'll try it more and see if I can see a pattern.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version